I am a Level 3 Forrest Yoga teacher, iRest Yoga Nidra teacher, and Yin Yoga teacher having training with world renowned teachers Ana Forrest and James Reeves. I am soon to train with Yin Yoga Guru, Bernie Clarke, in Sept this year.
I discovered yoga in 2007 while living in Spain, and it truly changed my life. It gave me a way way of managing anxiety, building confidence and rediscovering my sparkle! It also helped me stay strong and supple during many years of sitting at a desk all day.
Having learned to open and strengthen my body through yoga, as well as increase my confidence and manage anxiety, my passion is to help my students do the same. I love seeing people experience the magic and peace of mind that yoga and meditation can bring.
- Foundation Forrest Yoga Teacher Training with Ana Forrest (200hr)
- Advanced Forrest Yoga Teacher Training with Guardians Catherine Allen and Heidi Sormaz (69.75hr)
- Forrest Yoga Mentorship Programme with Forrest Yoga Guardian Sandra Robinson (53.25hr)
- Level 1 iRest Yoga Nidra training with James Reeves
- Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Bernie Clarke (40hr to be completed in Sept 2017)
I continue studying with and assisting several of Forrest Yoga’s most senior teachers, including Ana Forrest, Jambo Truong, Cat Allen, Heidi Sormaz and Sandra Robinson.
- Indian Head Massage (approved by the Complimentary Medical Association, 2015)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills (University of Abertay, 2015)
- MSc in Learning and Development (University of Edinburgh, 2010)
- BA Hons in International Business and Languages (University of Strathclyde, 2002)