Private and semi-private sessions allow you to receive individual attention, address specific injuries or “tight spots”, learn the basics of yoga or deepen an already existing practice. The beauty is that you do not need to rely on a studio schedule which, as we all know, can be tricky in our busy lives.
Private yoga may be best for you if:
- you are new to yoga
- you are very busy and cannot attend group classes
- you seek consistency and want to work with one person who will come to know and understand you and your body
- you are not resonating with the experience in group class. Perhaps it feels competitive or you feel you are pushing too hard
- you prefer your practice to be private or held in the comfort of your own home
- you feel like you have reached a plateau in your practice or you need a new perspective on certain poses or your practice overall
- you are recovering from injury or any other special condition which requires greater observation of your practice
What to expect:
- customised sequences and pose modifications to suit your level, injuries, and aspirations
- lots of hands-on assists to help you feel into parts of your body that you may not be accessing
- confidence to begin practicing in a group setting
- advanced students will be challenged to feel more deeply in their poses
- to feel supported, encouraged and more willing to take on change in your life
If you are curious whether private yoga would be a good match for you, please get in touch to arrange a free 30-minute consultation.
In-home or studio sessions:
I will travel to your home or can book space at a local yoga studio. If working from your home, you will need a yoga mat, 2 blocks, a strap and a blanket.
I offer Skype sessions to non-local students and those with busy travel schedules. These sessions are most effective for students with some yoga experience and are a more affordable option than in-person privates.